As Ohio begins to reopen, Team CLE is ready and eager to provide a positive and safe environment in-store for both our employees and you as our customer. Below you can learn more about our efforts to safely and efficiently provide the outstanding customer service we pride ourselves on. We can’t wait to connect you with your new favorite Cleveland t-shirts and gifts!
We believe safety is a multi-step process. To that end, we are enforcing the following guidelines at all of our operating locations:
- Requiring all employees to wear a protective face mask. We encourage our customers to wear a protective face mask as well in the sense of community.
- Maintaining a 6 feet distance.
- Providing our staff members with face masks, gloves, proper sanitation equipment, and performing daily wellness checks prior to anyone reporting to work.
- Thorough sanitation of surfaces every hour, as well as a deeper clean after we close each night. Our register areas and dressing rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Any item that has been returned to us or tried on in our dressing rooms will be steamed and remain separated from the rest of our products for a period of 24 hours prior to restocking.
- We will be limiting the number of people in our store to no more than 5 at a time.
Curbside pick up
We will be offering contactless, curbside pick up to our customers interested in placing orders over the phone with our brick-and-mortar locations. Click here to view our locations currently offering this service.
Once you've arrived to pick up your order, please be prepared to provide your name as well as the make, color and license plate number of your car so we can easily find you. For the safety of you and our team, we ask that you please remain in your car or wear a face mask while we bring out your order.
We have continued to maintain our online presence throughout this unprecedented time. To enhance the safety of our team and customers, employees are wearing face masks, gloves, and taking frequent handwashing breaks as we package your order.
Exchanges and returns
We continue to follow our existing exchange and return policies. Free return shipping and processing will be available for online or in-store purchases within 14 days. Due to the current health crisis some exceptions may apply.
Team CLE has always had a passion for giving back to the community that we work, live, and play in, and now is no exception. We continue to donate 20% of the proceeds of our “Mark Price for Threee” and “We are in this Together” tees to the Greater Cleaveland Food Bank. To date, you have helped us provide more that 2000 meals to those Clevelanders in need.
Communication and customer service
As we update our policies and procedures to meet the needs of these unprecedented times, we cannot thank you enough for your continued support, encouragement, and patience. We will continue to update this page as needed, but please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Mike K. and Team CLE